Suitable for cleaning a large amount of layer pads
Numafa’s fully automated layer pad washer is suitable for cleaning a large amount of layer pads. We have a wide range of fully automated cleaning machines for layer pads and offer them in different configurations.
Depending on the configuration, this type of machine can wash up to 1,750 layer pads per hour. As opposed to the semi-automated model, the layer pads are unstacked automatically and fed into the machine. The washing process of the layer pads consists of multiple spray and brush sections. The layer pads are then dried by means of dewatering rolls and pressurized air knives. Optionally, the layer pads can be disinfected by a UV-Unit and are automatically stacked afterwards.
Characteristics of this product
- Type of layer pads: solid and/or corrugated, available in UE size (1,200x1,000, 1,200x800, 1,000x800 mm), American Size and deviant sizes.
- Robust, compact and hygienic construction
- Drying by means of dewatering rolls and pressurized air knives
- Empty pallet transport under the machine
- Automatic destacking of layer pads on the infeed side of the machine
- Automatic stacking of layer pads on the outfeed side of the machine
- Types of heating (optional):
- steam (direct or in combination with a heat exchanger)
- boiler (central heating system in combination with a heat exchanger)
- gas (gas burner in combination with a heat exchanger)